Thursday, February 18, 2010

Online Homeschool Conferences!




In my last post about Homeschool Conference I mentioned how to locate your local state conventions but I neglected to mention for those who cannot make those conference there are other options. There are two different annual online homeschooler conferences that are coming up. The best part about attending a conference online is that you can replay parts you missed you can usually download the audio to your computer. Also you don't have to worry about what to do with your little ones, or transportation, or any of the other things I mentioned in my previous post. Now although I do prefer to go in person to my local state convention and curriculum fair to browse the vendors booths I do know it can be very difficult to attend the seminars and hear the speakers with little ones in tow. So if you are unable to make a conference in person this year consider these two options.

The Ultimate Homeschool Expo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin, I couldn't find an email for you on here, so I figured I'd comment. You can go to Martha Stewart's website to get a couple of shoe patterns. I've modified her pattern to suit my aesthetic a little better (and my babies have skinny ankles). There is a pattern there under felt baby shoes and one under felt slippers. I use a modified version on the felt slippers pattern to make mary janes like the ones I made for Zion. Please post pictures of your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post --- I love anything online as it saves on gas and time! I appreciate your sharing this resource. I didnt get to attend but I think there are ways I can purchase the recordings. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Free homeschool teaching resources
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Mama to 3
Tot School