Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My 1st Blog Award!!!

Thanks so much to Hannah at Preparing For Our Childrens Future.

This is such a blessing. Its the 1st but hopefully not the last Blog Award for me.







The rules for accepting this award:

1.Thank the person that gave you the award

2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!


3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!


So Here goes a little about myself:

1. I am a wife and mother of 3 wonderful children ages 1, 3, and soon to be 6.

2. I am the Prodical Daughter. What I mean is that I was raised in the church and left out the back door as soon as I got to college and had my beliefs challenged for the 1st time only to find myself 1o years later crying out for the Lord to wrap his loving arms around me and show me the way back to him.

3. I am the oldest child. I still have a sibling at home in highschool.

4. I have a serious passion for education and learning new things.

5. I enjoy reading and surfing youtube! Youtube is replacing baseball as an "All American Passtime".

6. My husband and I are a Quiverfull Family. The Lord will decided if and when children come through my womb.

7. I am a Midwest Girl at Heart with a Country Girl Syle.

As Promised Here are the 15 Blogs I pick to recieve this Award also.



Catholic Christian Homeschooling
Four Bad Apples
Home Grown Families
Joyfully at Home
Learning for His Glory Homeschooling
Mama to 3 Blessings
Marmee's Pantry
Outside the Sandbox
Preparing Our Children 4 Life
Strong Quiver
Team Gray
Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
The Way We Homeschool
The Mahogany Way
The Bridled Tongue

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Thank you for your thoughtfulness - I really appreciate it! Your very kind & sweet. I have received this great blog award from 3 other beautiful bloggers. I will add you to the my blog page award for this award. 1st time visiting your blog - very nice! :) Signed up to follow you! Thank you for adding my blog button to your blog - what a sweetie you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me your blog award! I will add you to this blog awards post! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award. I am so amazed at the different blogs of families and mothers who homeschool. It's such a blessing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! Thank you for passing it on to me! I'll pay it forward later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations and THANK YOU for sharing. What fun! A lovely week to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Erin! Thanks for the follow! I can't wait to dive into your place here. So many great resources!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erin,
    Congratulations on receiving your first award. Stopped by to say hi. Hope your weekend is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you w/all my heart! I'm humbled.

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for giving me an award. I feel so honored. I never thought anyone would be interested in my homeschool blog. Thanks for the support and encouragement.

    Zinnada<><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do u use TOG? I saw the button on your sidebar? Oh and congrats for the beautuful blog award....what an honor!

    ReplyDelete

Free homeschool teaching resources
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Mama to 3
Tot School