Thanks so much to Hannah at Preparing For Our Childrens Future.
This is such a blessing. Its the 1st but hopefully not the last Blog Award for me.
The rules for accepting this award:
1.Thank the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!
3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
So Here goes a little about myself:
1. I am a wife and mother of 3 wonderful children ages 1, 3, and soon to be 6.
2. I am the Prodical Daughter. What I mean is that I was raised in the church and left out the back door as soon as I got to college and had my beliefs challenged for the 1st time only to find myself 1o years later crying out for the Lord to wrap his loving arms around me and show me the way back to him.
3. I am the oldest child. I still have a sibling at home in highschool.
4. I have a serious passion for education and learning new things.
5. I enjoy reading and surfing youtube! Youtube is replacing baseball as an "All American Passtime".
6. My husband and I are a Quiverfull Family. The Lord will decided if and when children come through my womb.
7. I am a Midwest Girl at Heart with a Country Girl Syle.
As Promised Here are the 15 Blogs I pick to recieve this Award also.
Catholic Christian Homeschooling
Four Bad Apples
Home Grown Families
Joyfully at Home
Learning for His Glory Homeschooling
Mama to 3 Blessings
Outside the Sandbox
Preparing Our Children 4 Life
Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
The Way We Homeschool
The Mahogany Way
The Bridled Tongue