Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


So here we are blessed to be present for another beautiful year. I know I haven't been posting a lot in the last few months and that is due to some suprises I want to share with you.

We are Expecting our 4th Child sometime this July.Yeah!!! I am not that far along yet hence why I have been too sick to blog. I have actually been to sick to do much of anything but sleep. But hey hopefully with the pass of the next trimester things will be looking up. I have a video I did talking about what its like for me Homeschooling While Pregnant. Take a look at it below.




Hopefully I will get back into the groove of posting blogs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free homeschool teaching resources
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Mama to 3
Tot School